Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020: Delhi High Court (DHC) Has Recently Publish a Notification For The Recruitment Of Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer Post Vacancies 2020. If You Are Interested In Doing Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer Jobs, Then You Will Get All The Details About This Job, Read the Below-Given Details Carefully And If You Have All These Qualifications Then Apply for the Job.
|⇒ Name Of The Post||DHC Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer Online Form 2020|
|⇒ Post Date||21 February 2020|
|⇒ Total Vacancy||132 Posts|
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 Vacancies Detail :
|Application Fee||Important Date|
|POST NAME||AGE LIMIT||TOTAL||QUALIFICATIONS|
|Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer (Group-C)||18-27 Years, As On 01.01.2020||132 Posts||Candidates Should Pass Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Computer Typing 35 WPM.|
|Read All Details Carefully and if you have all These Qualifications Then Apply for the Job|
|Apply Online ⇒||Click Here|
|Notification ⇒||Click Here|
|Join Free Job Alert ⇒||Click Here|
|Official Website ⇒||Click Here|
|If You Have Any Queries Regarding These Job So Please Contact Us: [email protected] I’m Happy To Help You|
Selection Process: Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 ↓
Eligible Candidates will be Required to Appear for Preliminary Examination (OMR Based Objective Type), Main (Descriptive) Examination, English Typing Test, And Interview, As Per the Following Scheme of Examination:
Preliminary Examination :
The Preliminary Examination, Consisting of 120 Questions in Total, Will Comprise the Following Three (3) Parts.
- English Language & Comprehension (45 Questions = 45 Marks): Questions will be Designed to Test Candidate’s Understanding of the English Language -Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Comprehension Passage, Idioms & Phrases, One Word Substitution, Gender, Degrees, Preposition, Articles, Fill in the Blanks, Shuffling of Sentence Parts, Spot the Error, Active/ Passive Voice, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect Narration, etc.
- General Awareness / Knowledge and Current Affairs / Events (45 Questions = 45 Marks): 30 Questions will be Related to Salient Features of the Constitution of India, Indian Judiciary, Sports & Games, Art & Culture, Indian History, Polity & Geography, Everyday Science, National / International Organizations / Institutions / Awards, Famous Personalities, Important Days, Inventions & Discoveries, etc. And 15 Questions will be Related to Current Affairs Events.
- General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Arithmetic Ability (30 questions =) 30 Marks: 30 Questions of Both Verbal and Non-Verbal Types will be on Analogies, Similarities & Differences, Classification, Problem Solving / Decision Making, Relationship Concepts, BODMAS, Percentage (Including Profit & Loss, Discount, etc.), Simple & Compound Interest, Time, Speed & Distance / Time & Work, Ratio & Proportion, etc.
Main (Descriptive) Examination :
Main (Descriptive) Examination of the English Language Would Consists of Two Parts.
- Essay (250 words =40 Marks) & Letter (10 Marks).
- Grammar (30 Marks) & Translation (25 words =20 Marks).
Minimum Passing Marks For General Category Candidates Will be 50% (i.e, 50 Marks out of 100 Marks) And Reserved Category Candidates (Including PwD & Ex-servicemen) Will be 45% (i.e, 45 Marks out of 100 Marks).
English Typing Test :
Typing Test of Ten (10) Minutes Duration Will be Conducted on Computers to Assess the Candidate’s Minimum Speed of 35 Words Per Minute in English Typing on Computer.
Interview – Total of 25 Marks
The Minimum Passing Marks for General Category Candidates Will be 12.5 Marks And for Reserved Category Candidates (Which Includes PWD and Ex-servicemen) Will be 11 Marks.
Thanks For Coming LatestFreeJob.com, I am sure that you would have liked Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 Job Alert, Then So Please Should Also Share it With Your Friends And Family So That He too Can Apply This Vacancy.