Patna High Court Recruitment 2020: Patna High Court has Recently Publish a Notification for the Recruitment of District Judge (Entry Level) Vacancies 2020. Know More- Salary, Selection Process, If You Are Interested In Doing Patna High Court Jobs, Then You Will Get All The Details About This Job, Read the Below-Given Details Carefully And If You Have All These Qualifications Then Apply for the Job.
|⇒ Name Of The Post||Patna High Court District Judge (Entry Level) Exam|
|⇒ Post Date||22 February 2020|
|⇒ Total Vacancy||27 Posts|
|⇒ Advt. Number||01/2020|
Vacancy Details: Patna High Court Recruitment
|Application Fee||Important Date|
||Candidate Should be An Advocate And Attendance in At-Least 24 Cases Per Year in the Last 3 Years. Note: Please Read More Details In Notification|
|How To Apply Patna High Court Recruitment 2020
|Read All Details Carefully and if you have all These Qualifications Then Apply for the Job|
|Apply Online ⇒||Click Here|
|Notification ⇒||Click Here|
|Application Status ⇒||Click Here|
|Join Free Job Alert ⇒||Click Here|
|Official Website ⇒||Click Here|
|If You Have Any Queries Regarding These Job So Please Contact Us: [email protected] I’m Happy To Help You|
Pay Scale: Patna High Court Recruitment ↓
Pay Scale For Both Permanent and Temporary Posts in Bihar Superior Judicial Service Rs. 51,550-1,230-58,930-1,380-63,070.
Selection Process: Patna High Court Recruitment 2020 ↓
The Selection Process Will Include a Written And Viva-Voice Examination.
The High Court will Conduct a Screening Test to Shortlist the Candidates and May Write the Minimum Qualifying Cut-Off Marks to Appear in the Written Examination. The Marks obtained in the Screening Test Exam will be Relevant to Determine Eligibility to Appear in the Written Test and Not For any Other Purpose.
Candidates Will be Called For the Written Test Based on the Marks Obtained in the Screening Test, Approximately Ten Times the Number of Vacancies for an Appointment, If Held. Candidates, Approximately Three Times the Number of Vacancies for an Appointment, will be Called for the Viva-Voice Test Based on the Marks Obtained in the Written Examination.
- The Full Marks For The Screening Test Will be 300 And it Will Be of 100 Questions and Each Question Will Carry 03 Marks But Each Wrong Answer will Carry 01 Negative Marks. It will be an Objective Type. The Questions in the Screening Test will be in the Subjects Of Law, English Language, General and Computer Knowledge.
- In the Main (Written) Examination, There May be as Many Question Papers With Marks For Each Paper as Maybe Decided by the High Court, Thereafter for the Said Examination on the Given Subjects: ↓
The Constitution of India, The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, The Limitation Act, 1963, The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, The Indian Evidence Act, 1872, The Indian Contract Act, 1872, The Sale of Goods Act,1930, The Indian Partnership Act, 1932, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, The Personal Laws (Hindu, Muslim, and Christian), The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, The Family Courts Act, 1984, The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988, The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989, and Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- The Ratio of Marks of Theory Paper and Viva Voice will be 80% and 20%.
- A Candidate will be Called for Viva Voice Provided That He/She has Secured At-Least 45% in Each Theory Paper.
- A Candidate will Qualify for an Appointment if the Candidate Has a Minimum of 75% Marks in Each Theory Paper, 30% Marks in Viva-Voice / Interview and 50% Marks in Written Examination (Theory Paper) and Viva-Voice in Aggregate. Gets.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks in the Preliminary Examination will be Exempted From 5% for Reserved Category Candidates Including Women Candidates. Similarly, Each Theory Paper will Have a Discount of 5% Marks; While 45% of the Written Examination and Viva-Voice Total will Qualify Marks for Reserved Category Candidates, Including Women and OH Candidates, Provided They Qualify the Qualifying Marks in the Interview, ie 30%.
Thanks For Coming LatestFreeJob.com, I am sure that you would have liked Patna High Court Recruitment 2020 Job Alert, Then So Please Should Also Share it With Your Friends And Family So That He too Can Apply This Vacancy.