Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court(RHC) Jodhpur And Jaipur Invited You to Recruitment 15 Posts Of Translator Vacancies 2020. If You Are a Candidates and You are Interested in Doing Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Of Translator job, Then You Will Get All the Details About this Job, Read the Given Below Details Carefully and if You Have all These Qualifications Then Apply for the Job.
|⇒ Name Of The Post||Rajasthan High Court Translator Vacancies Online Form|
|⇒ Post Date||2 February 2020|
|⇒ Notification Date||31 January 2020|
|⇒ Total Vacancy||15 Posts|
|⇒ Advertisement No.||2020/86|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Details : ↓
|Application Fee||Important Dates|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020- Vacancies Details
|Read All Details Carefully And if You Have all These Qualifications Then Apply for the Job|
|Apply Online ⇒||Click Here|
|Instructions For Applying ⇒||Click Here|
|Notification ⇒||Click Here|
|Official Website ⇒||Click Here|
Rajasthan High Court Translator Salary: ↓
As Per the Rules, The Selected Candidates will Remain as Probationer Trainee For a Period of 2 Years at 24,500 Rupees Per Month. On Successful Completion of Probationer Training, They Will be Payable as Per Rules Pay-Scale Level 11 ( 37,800-1,19,700/ ) Rupees Per Month.
Examination Pattern: Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: ↓
- Recruitment Will be Done by Conducting an Examination in English and Hindi Translation. Candidates will Be Given Passages in the English Form The Judgment and Records and will be Asked to Translate Into Hindi.
- Similarly, Passages Will Be Given in Hindi From Records or From Some Other Books, etc. And Candidates will be Asked to Translate Them Into English.
- The Written Examination Will Consist of the Following Papers and Each Paper will Contain the Number of Marks. ↓
|S. NO.||PAPER||MAX.MARKS||MIN. MARKS||DURATION|
|1.||Paper-l: English to Hindi Translation||100||55||02 Hours|
|2.||Paper-ll: Hindi to English Translation||100||55||02 Hours|
- A Candidate Must Secure a Total of 60% Marks.
- Both Papers will be Taken in Two Shifts of Two Hours Each Day.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Selection Process: ↓
- If Two or More Non-Law Graduate Candidates Secure the Same Number of Marks, Then Age Will be Preferred.
- If Two or More Law Graduate Candidates Receive the Same Marks, Then Elder Will be Given Preference in Age.
- If Two or More Candidates (One Law Graduate And Other Non-Law Graduates) Secure The Same Total Marks, A Law Graduate Will Be Given Preference.
Thanks For Coming LatestFreeJob.com, I am sure that you would have liked this Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Translator Job Alert, Then So Please Should Also Share it With Your Friends And Family So That He too Can Apply This Vacancy.